top of page

If your property is owned by your parents/friend or family member, you may require a letter from the owner stating the following:


1. They are the legal owner of the property.

2. Provide consent for you and your spouse to stay there.

3. There is adequate room in the property.

We have compiled templates that can be used, the sources include resources from a leading law firm, please see our library. Access to the library is ONLY available to members who have purchased a property inspection report from us. If you are a current customer, you will need to request the password from us.


bottom of page