top of page

Property Inspection Report Bolton

immigration property inspection

Property Inspection Report for Spouse Visa

We provide property inspection reports in Bolton for UK entry clearance applications and charge between £110-120. A qualified surveyor that is registered with the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health will visit your property to perform the survey. 


The housing report demonstrates the property being relied upon in the visa application is adequate and meets the required standards stipulated by UKVI (United Kingdom Visa and Immigration). Our housing report for UK entry clearance applications are accepted by the Home Office. We provide our services to both solicitors and individuals. We provide property inspection reports for the following types of applications:

- Spouse visa

- Fiance Visa

- Visitor Visa

- Child-dependent visa

During the housing survey the environmental practitioner will perform the following actions:

  • Ensure the property is safe, in a good state of repair and does not pose a health and safety risk. We will assess the property for hazards using the HHSRS (Housing Health & Safety Rating System) framework.

  • Check the property is not overcrowded and will not be overcrowded if more people moved in. The environmental practitioner will perform an overcrowding assessment using the Housing Act 1985.

Following the environmental inspection we will provide a report which is valid for 12 weeks. 


FAQ - Property Inspection Report for Visa

Does the fee include the housing inspection and the report?

Yes  it's all inclusive in the charge.

Can you lower the price, your are too expensive?

Our reports are professionally written by a qualified assessor and enjoy 100% acceptance rate by the Home Office. As a result, we charge a competitive price and we are cheaper than Bolton Council who currently charge £143. 

What's the qualification of the person surveying and writing the report?

All reports and house surveys are performed by our resident environmental consultant who has an MSc in Environmental Health and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health.

What if my property does not pass the property inspection report?

The environmental consultant will highlight the hazards identified in the report and remedial work that needs to be done. A re-inspection can be scheduled afterwards for a discounted price. In the case of overcrowding, the environmental consultant will explain the legislation and how the contravention has occurred.

Areas covered for accommodation certificates in Bolton:

  • Farnworth

  • Westhoughton

  • Horwich

  • Little Lever

  • Kearsley

  • Turton 

  • Blackrod

Contact us on 07920383548

bottom of page