top of page

Accommodation Certificate For Immigration

Scientific Services Group LTD

immigration property inspection
Home: About

Property Inspection Report for Salford, From £120

We produce property inspection reports for immigration purposes in the Salford area also known as accommodation certificate. This documents demonstrates your accommodation meets the required standards stipulated by UKVI (United Kingdom Visa and Immigration). We are the largest environmental consultancy offering accommodation certificates in the north west and have enjoy a 100% acceptance rate with the Home Office.


A housing report from Scientific Services Group LTD shows your accommodation meets the required housing standards. Our price is competitive and lower than Salford Council who charge £175 for the property inspection report.

During the property inspection we look at the below areas:

  • The number of rooms and occupants of the proposed accommodation.

  • Ensure the property is safe, in a good state of repair and doesn't pose a health and safety risk.

  • Checks whether the property would become overcrowded if more people move in.

Following an inspection, we will provide a report which is valid for 12 weeks. We cover the following areas in the Salford areas:


- Boothstown and Ellenbrook

- Broughton

- Cadishead

- Claremont

- Eccles

- Irlam

- Irwell Riverside

- Kersal

- Langworthy

- Little Hulton

- Ordsall

- Pendlebury

- Swinton North

- Swinton South

- Walkden North

- Walkden South

- Weaste and Seedley

- Winton

- Worsley

FAQ - Accommodation Certificate

Does the fee include the housing survey and the report?

Yes  it's all-inclusive in the charge.

Can I get the Accommodation certificate at short notice?

We will do our best to be as flexible as possible, we  do offer appointments on weekend.

What's the qualification of the person surveying and writing the report?

All reports and house surveys are performed by our resident environmental consultant who has an MSc in Environmental Health and is a member of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health.

What if my property does not pass the property inspection report?

The environmental consultant will highlight the hazards identified in the report and remedial work that needs to be done. A re-inspection can be scheduled afterwards for a discounted price. In the case of overcrowding, the environmental consultant will explain the legislation and how the contravention has occurred.

bottom of page